Saturday 27 August 2011

The Blue Suit Theory



Sooo I have said it before but yet I still fail the task of updating more frequently.


I have a friend who is an amazing writer and  is quite successful at it- it got me thinking about sticking with it.

The Blue Suit Theory originates from my idea that - for the men of this world to show without the arrogant boasting that they have hit a point in their life where they feel they have "made it", but like any career/life ladder- we want oh so much more and will continue to up their goal (and the blue suit gets lighter).


You will mostly find them on the bodies of men who are of a certain age – but that is only because men of a certain age have the money to buy a blue suit.


I have built up this theory that a blue suit signifies “you have made it”


So whilst working in London I would start my quest for a man in a blue suit – which adds one more category to the already endless list of criteria. FYI – A “catch” in a blue suit – very few under the age of 30!


This piece of information led me to the conclusion owning a blue suit is defined by your age because is it later in life that you really make your money, unless you are an extremely lucky soul. A well tailored blue suit is a hard thing to come by on a budget – (also the lighter the blue the richer you are - in the process of being proven.)



Faith is restored in the blue suit defining a superficial element of SEXY!

No comments:

Post a Comment